Information we may collect from you
In using our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer through it, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below. We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, verbally in person or on the phone and Via Any other form of electronic communication. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email and phone conversations);
• your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us including information about any computer equipment you may own;
• Passwords – Only passwords provided to us
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• details of transactions you carry out and the fulfillment of those transactions;
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How do we use the information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to audit the usage of our website;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
• for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the products and services you order from us;
• to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
• To notify you about changes to our products and services.
• To Aid in Consultation between Us and you when it comes to IT equipment
• To Aid in Data recovery and repair of systems
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member SOS Technical Solutions LTD. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Upon agreement with you, we may provide your information to other companies that can better assist you or provide a service you require
You have a right of access to personal information which we may hold about you (we may charge a small administrative fee for this). To have inaccurate information about you corrected or to request we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes, access requests should be put in writing.
SOS Technical Solutions LTD
Registered number -09774061
Registered Address – 16 Broomfield Road, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7HD